Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Fast & Furious Actresses with Hermes

  • They Know How to Rock Those Bags Too Eh?
So yeah, I was browsing through the websites I read daily, and I was happy to see that our favourite Fast and Furious idols know rock out in Hermes too!

Here's Jordana Brewster a.k.a Mia Toretto with her Hermes Noir Garden Party. I'm liking the scarf and the shoes too! One thing, how do they stand the heat of wearing a scarf during a sunny day? Probably the western countries are cold and windy during the daytime because in Malaysia if we wear a scarf out during a sunny day you know what'll happen!

This really surprised me. Michelle Rodriguez with a Gris 30cm Crocodile skin Birkin? Well okay, maybe she's into luxury brands and stuff but I didn't think of her as a person who would spend THAT kind of money on a bag. Until now. Well for now, just watch out for Fast and Furious 6. Those who watched it till after the credits would know what's comin' up!

Last but not least...

Ok she's not from Fast and Furious but I myself am quite surprised to see her with a Kelly bag. A Kiwi 32cm Kelly Retourné with palladium hardware. I just learned one thing from her. If your hair matches your bag, it goes well with whatever you choose to wear in any colour. And not only that...

I'm also surprised to see her in really high heels. It's so not the Avril Lavigne I use to think of! Well I gotta admit she's lookin' great too...that's because she hasn't got any children yet. Lol.

Source : Birkin Watcher.

2 comments:

little miss smexy said...

Haha. I love Avril's style :)

Soon Jeremy said...

peacemusicbabe : yeap :)