Tuesday, April 11, 2023

These Are No Ordinary Heels. Alexander McQueen's.

  • Not Only The Armadillo Heels
Remember the Alexander McQueen Armadillo heels I blogged about last time? Here's the link to the post.

Yeah I've done further research and found some extra info about it.

Here are the celebrities that have worn the Armadillo heels, so far.

Lady Gaga in her Bad Romance video, especially the "I'm a free bitch baby" part.

Fashion icon Daphne Guinness in nude Armadillo heels. Oh the dress is also from Alexander McQueen.

And our "Spaceship" songstress Kelis in nude Armadillo heels and a er... cat suit? And a spiky hairdo and er... hair/tail? Lol.

Well what I didn't realise was the other towering heels that Alexander McQueen designed beside the Armadillos, and they turn out as stunning as the Armadillos!

My favourite so far, the Titanic Ballerina. I think this should be categorized under boots. This heels might look er... a lil "mechanical" but I'd say you'd look stunning if you wear this for any occasion. What I like about his heels is that, the platform height is just nice for the design of the shoe. And of course, the outstanding towering mechanical heels. Later there'll be another picture which shows the front of this shoe having a metal toe plate.

Another one is the Necronomicon inspired heels. I really think the heels were awesome before this until I found out what Necronomicon is. It's something ... demonic. But I stil think it's stunning. =D

So, these are the stunning heels which I adore from Alexander McQueen, but sadly, they won't be released in stores. But IF you MUST have it, I think you can make a special order for it. Just make sure you're ready for the hefty price tag which would be somewhere around USD3,900 up tilll USD10,000!

Oh Oh here's a video from the Fashion Relief for Haiti of Naomi Campbell (Titanic Ballerina), Annabelle Neilson (Necronomicon) and Kate Moss (Titanic Ballerina) all in Alexander McQueen's dress too.


So awesome right? Loved the way Naomi stopped and turn and strut her stuff down the runway. Pity Annabelle, the shoe size were bigger than her feet. I LOVE KATE MOSS! Everything she did on the runway *hearts*

But if you think that USD3,900 is just a lil too much for you and you really want a piece of Alexander McQueen, I guess the Titanic Ballerina pump is the one for you!

This would be the only heel from the Spring/Summer 2010 runway that would be released and it costs at a lower USD1,985. I'm not sure in what colours they come in, all I know is nudish pink and black.

Goodnight.

3 comments:

jfook said...

Bones gonna break into fragments if wear these kind of heels

Ken Wooi said...

crazy heels! =/

Soon Jeremy said...

jfook : depends on how you walk in them LOOOL!

ken : yeap! =)