Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Chanel Fashion Show - Fall-Winter 2010

  • Princes and Princesses
Eventhough the show is like, almost a few weeks ago, but it's not too late to blog about right? It's not even fall or winter yet. Haha.

Well this season's collection somehow really gives me the cold (lol yeah the chunks of bona fide icebergs which was specially transported from Scandinavia, and models had to walk on water which was the melts of the ice bergs. So cool right?), princess-y and a lil bit of Narnia kind of feeling. Don't you think so?

This is their runway. Gosh it's so big and the ice bergs are just huge!

Really huge.

Oh by the way, out of the SO many ready-to-wears, these are my favourite picks.

First up is the 2 "obedient, good princesses" walking down with fur boots and dresses with trains. It must be quite heavy as the trains would get wet. Somehow the clothes reminds me of the evil Queen of Narnia. Really like the line pattern in the left model's top.

Next up is the "I'm-growing-up teen princesses", walking down in blouse, which is kinda short, and black heels. I like the "ruffle-ish" detail on the first model, especially around the wrist and neck. The gradient colour on the 2nd model's blouse has that "it looks really nice but I can't seem to see what it is" kinda feeling.

These, I call them the "rebel princesses". First model wears a short, sexy, fur pants and high fur boots. 2nd look, the blouse is really nice, plus the bracelets around her wrist and her hair and her face expression, she looks like she's saying, "I don't care what you say but I'm a rebel!". 3rd look has the ruffles all over which looks like flowers attached to it. Looks unique.

Well these are the princesses which looks ready to reign the country. Haha. First looks has the business look and the ready-to-deal feeling. The way the 2nd model poses and how she looks like, she really looks like Victoria Beckham. I guess the fur jacket really suits Victoria Beckham. Lets see whether she'll get it this fall or not.

This is like the travelling type of princess. Has the country look. Not much to say, but I still really liked it. It grew on me.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this coat. Period.

Coming to my conclusion, I think Chanel this season didn't fail to impress me and make me go WOW! But still some looks are like, either the same, or a lil bit too much detail, or too much fur! Oh for your info all the fur used in this whole collection are faux fur, so there's no real fur. Thank God no real fur was used. But no matter how much faux fur I wear on myself...

















I wouldn't wanna look like a big foot polar bear.