Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Gold Gold Gucci!

  • Going Gold this Summer
Actually, I'm hunting for gold-plated designer jewelries (or any mid-class brands), and I have found quite a number, but the only issue I have is money. LOL! I'm officially broke now.

One of the brands that I would definitely LOVE to own (but no money :( ) is Gucci. Gucci has came up with several selection of gold-plated jewelry.

Bamboo bracelet. This one's a bracelet with A LOT of metal gourmette chains bundled together and has a piece of bamboo wood and one end. Very nice, classic, very Gucci, but I do wish the bamboo wood came in a lighter wood colour. As "much" as it looks, it is as heavy as my phone, which is at 120g.

This one's also in metal and bamboo wood, a woven motif cuff, but this one's a little bit like Bottega Veneta. And no, it doesn't weigh any lighter, in fact, it weighs at a heavy 212g and is 5cm wide. So "MUCH" for a bracelet.

And here's the metal necklace with ALOT more chains lol. And there's bamboo wood too (perhaps at the clasp part). Surprisingly, this one weighs at 220g and it's 96cm long.

Last but not least, the bracelet with berber motif. It's so "fish-scale"-ish. But I like! And moreover this is the only piece that is on my list. It weighs at a MUCH lighter 66g, and is 65mm wide. Perfect! But I am sure it won't come at a cheap price.

All the golden jewelry has no price stated in the website yet, but I really hope to get the berber motif bracelet.

Here's one for the guys. This one's a bracelet plaque done in sterlng silver with palladium finish with leather straps. Weighing at 50g, this one has a price of US$995.

So summer is coming soon, and golden jewelry pieces are a MUST-HAVES this season. So go hunt one for yourselves now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeey, do you happen to know from which collection or season is this Gucci bracelet from ? It was given to me as a gift and I dont know anything about it. Thanks. :)

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/tokiohotel---/Gucci/?action=view&current=gucci013.jpg

Soon Jeremy said...

Hey, about the bracelet, I myself am not sure about that, as I've not seen that in the website before (who knows sometimes they have things that are in stores but not in the website). I guess that it might be a Spring-Summer 2011, looking at the fact that it's gold and the structure itself.

When were you given this bracelet?

Anonymous said...

I think it was in September 2010.

Soon Jeremy said...

I've search the runway photos, didn't see it there. :/

Hmmm...i'm so sorry I can't help you find more info about it (I'm not very good at searching) but probably you can ask MyMANybags.blogspot.com or bagaholicboy.com . They're much better. :)

punk said...

It was definitely Gucci spring/summer 2011.