Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Struck by Burberry's Winter Storm

  • This is Fierce!

Around last week, Burberry released a collection which is part of the Fall-Winter 2010 collection, which is dubbed the "Winter Storm".

They came up with a couple of bags, wallets, and a range of clothes which includes childrenswear too!

What I notice in the collection is that, BLACK is the colour of the collection. Almost every accessory comes in black, or if not, in Burberry's signature check design in black and grey. Well, there are 2 bags which cames in metallic champagne too.

But besides having black in everything, another main focus in this collection are the studs! Here are some of my favourite studded stuffs...

On the left is a white studded collar long sleeve shirt and on the right is a double breasted trench coat which has studs at its undercollar, epaulettes and belt.

I like how the studs are placed so clean and neatly. Remember I once blogged about what I wanted to wear for a special occasion as a "naughty boy" (2NE1 post)? I guess the white shirt would make the whole look perfect. But first I need to US$295 to purchase it. And for those who dare to look more fierce, the trench coat comes at quite a fierce price tag of US$1,695.

No worries ladies, you can be fierce too!

Just like the men's clothes, there is a white studded cuff long sleeve shirt and a black studded cuff trench coat for the ladies.

Just like the men's clothes, the studs are placed very neatly and clean. The white shirt retails at US$350 while the trench coat retails at US$1,595. Be careful not to punch your boyfriends when you wear these studded clothes! *Boyfriends, don't mess with your girls too if they happen to wear those on your date.*

As for the accessories, these are (for me) some of the fiercest ones in the collection.

At the top left of the photo is a studded black python skin tote bag. I didn't know they could put studs on snake skin! With a length of 18", men can actually work this bag, but the design and structure of the bag is a little bit feminine. This python ain't coming cheap ya'know, it bites at a price of US$5,000. Or if it is too pricey, you can opt for the normal black leather one which comes at US$2,195 or the Burberry black and grey check version for US$1,895.

Another accessory in the collection that bites is the python skin platform boots which crawls up to the thigh! Standing at a fierce 5" heel, this boots comes at a hefty price of US$2,495.

At the bottom left is a leather driving studded glove. Nothing extra-ordinary about this piece, but it would complete my "naughty boy" look. If only they have a fingerless version...

Last but not least in the photo, is the studded metallic leather bowling bag which comes in black and dark nickel (champagne-ish colour). The design of the bag makes it look like a unisex bag, plus there is a long shoulder strap, but the sad thing is that it's too small for men to work this bag. It's only 14" long. =(

THIS! Is what I really need. I need this for my "naughty boy" look! It's just perfect! It's a chunky studded leather necklace. The studded leather has been threaded through the metallic links to create extra texture. This is what I really need. Oh gosh. What I need is US$595. Or if I opt for the finer version, US$495 please.

But if I can't afford the necklace above...

At least give me the chance to buy this! All I need now is to find a way to save up €175.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

Chinese Alpha Male said...

got damn brits with their chavs and punks

Soon Jeremy said...

shf : LOL~ Why la? I think a little punk is kinda cool =DD but please not too gothic or emo XD

Stylicious Fashionista said...

The S/S 2011 is also very studded and spiky. Did you watch the livestream?

Soon Jeremy said...

Stylicious Fashionista : Oh yeah, the women's python skin jacket, crazy mad awesome!