Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Expensive Style

  • Starting With Real Gold!
Victoria Beckham. Sashaying through JFK Airport in those studded heels (Louboutin or Atwoods?), her Chanel-esque bag from her own label (unfortunately, it isn't the crocodile skin version) and her shining customised gold iPhone 4! The Stuart Hughes-designed luxury phone features 150 grams of 24-carat gold (I always thought 24-carat gold was too soft) and it costs £21,995 ($35,400). Meh, nothing much for a Beckham compared to her Birkin collection!

Oooh look at that. A very vintage-ish (very Chanel-esque too) jacket, leather tight pants, Jimmy Choo sandals, LOVE her golden necklace, her 32cm black Kelly bag, and top it off with that sexy hair and face! My type of style!

Last but not least, one of the trends that I am trying to follow. Boots and fitting jeans! I'm trying to find a pair of designer boots actually, missed the 60% off Ferragamo though. Back to the image above, I love how she dress-ups a little bit like a cowgirl and yet look modern. Loving the matching boots and Dior bag!

Source : My MANybags, BornRich, Birkin Watcher.

No comments: