Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Gucci Spring Summer 2010 Mens - Bags

  • White and Perforated
This season's Gucci for men is mostly about white (and also black, but mainly white) bags, but the new trend from Gucci is perforations and neoprenes. So, these are some of my hot picks.

The white leather tote above features top zip closure, top handles, two open top compartments and one zip compartment. I think it's worth paying USD1390 for this tote, since it's leather. 3 months ago I bought a whote Guess tote very similar to this tote, but it's not leather and it's 17 times cheaper.


  1. The first tote is a off-white cotton tote with blue leather trim. I'd say I really like the blue leather trim but 990€ for a cotton tote? Makes me think twice.
  2. This bag grew on me. I didn't like it at first glance, but I'm starting to accept its shape. It's actually leather (I thought it was also cotton), and has grey nylon trims. Measuring at 16.5"L x 5.9"W x 18.1"H this tote retails for USD2550. If I'm not mistaken the python skin version of this tote was shown during the fashion show last year, but sadly it didn't make it into production.
  3. I really like the shade of this blue leather duffle. It looks just like other Gucci duffle bags but this bag costs twice as much as others at 1990€.

This season Gucci also released several bags with the GG imprimé coated canvas. In the picture above it's the blue and white GG imprimé small flight bag with leather trims, with matching belts. I have no idea why, but the blue one is at USD590 while the white one is a lil bit more expensive at USD690.

I went to see it myself, I'd say the blue bag is really nice, just the right size, but the blue isn't as blue as I expected. Only with the reflection of light it'll look as blue as it is in the picture above


I never knew this bag existed until I browsed through the Gucci men's catalog! This bag really caught my attention as it is a mixture of white skuba fabric, perforated leather, crocodile skin with rubber interlocking G detail. The crocodile skin is used around the interlocking G detail and the bottom of the tote. For all these exotic mixture in classy white, it retails for USD8600.

This bag is actually on my list as it somehow matches the Jimmy Choos I want. As I stated above, this blue GG imprimé small tote with leather trim is not as blue as it looks in the picture above. I was actually quite disappointed. It was also very bulky at the bottom, making it difficult to be carried on the shoulders. At least it retails at an affordable price of USD770. RM3000 in Malaysia. It's still on my list anyway :-)

I'll leave you readers with this picture of the dark grey rubberized crocodile tote which retails for USD27900. *It looks so majestic.*

2 comments:

jfook said...

I personally like the belts. :) The bag is a bit too sophisticated for my liking. :)

Soon Jeremy said...

jfook : haha the belts are around RM1000+, the bags yeah, I do agree looks sophisticated, but you work it with jeans it won't look to sophisticated =)