Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Of Celebrities in Louis Vuitton

  • And a US$35,500 Louis Vuitton.
Leighton Meester! One of my favourite celebrities. The Gossip Girl beauty attended The Art of Elysium’s 4th Annual Black Tie “Heaven” Charity Gala on the 15th of January at the California Science Center dressed in a Louis Vuitton dress and clutch, both from the Spring-Summer 2011 collection. Not sure about the shoes though.

THIS, is her exclusive Louis Vuitton clutch. It's made of black stingray skin, some floral cut-out made of ostrich skin (wow I like how the skin is dyed) with some Swarovski crystals embellished on it. Masterpiece! Price tag? Wallet-go-into-pieces. US$11,400.

This is the US$35,500 Louis Vuitton (I think it's a) clutch. The Monogram Nova. It's a spherical clutch embellished with black and white Swarovski crystals applied by hand and on it hangs yellow and black tassels. It will be on sale only when it is released in April 2011.

Hmmm ... I say the price comes from the workmanship. That's one expensive workmanship.

4 comments:

Xen ♥ said...

Wow, Leighton Meester's clutch sure is gorgeous! Btw, great pickup on Pavilion's birthday giveaway! If I had known I wouldve been there in a heartbeat.. I only work across the street. Boo.. serves me right for not having the habit of reading the papers!

Soon Jeremy said...

Xen Lee : Hey thanks! And oh I didn't check it through the papers, I check this website everyday >>> http://www.shoppingnsales.com/ Start reading that one! ;D

Stylicious Fashionista said...

Look festive. Perfect for CNY lol

Guess what New York came calling too!! New York and London Fashion Week invites this season. Will Paris and Milan be next for next season?? *fingers crossed*

Soon Jeremy said...

SF : OMAIGOSH WOW that's amazing!!! OH definitely Paris and Milan would need a Stylicious Fashionista there :D