Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Kate Spade SLGs

  • Neat and Clean
Yesterday I read a post from BagaholicBoy on the Kate Spade Creative Jane Street Graham which is a cardholder, and I really liked it!

This is the one. Isn't it nice? For USD55 I think it's not a problem to spend a lil extra for a leather Kate Spade cardholder. If converted to Malaysian Ringgit, it supposed to be around RM200, but I visited the store today and they're selling at RM280! Sad! :-(

I didn't see this in the store, but I think I prefer this one. The Creative Jane Street. It can contain more stuff such as cards, coins and you can hang your key onto the key ring provided. But this is a lil more price-y retailing at USD75.

I saw this today at the store and I was quite disappointed. Is the website wrong or is the store selling it for too much? It's USD45 in the States but here in Malaysia it is retailing at RM480. Something's wrong somewhere. But still I find this very useful, though the size is a little bit too big.

Unfortunately I didn't see this in the store today too. The Big Apple Darla from the picture, you can fit in more cards and receipts. Such convinient purse for USD55.

So which is your pick? Mine's definitely the Creative Jane Street in green. *grins*


Source : BagaholicBoy, Kate Spade.

No comments: