Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Collection

  • FINALLY!
This is what a commentor said after reading about this new collection.

"Just when I gave up on LV they come out with this!"

And so did I reacted this way!



Yesterday in Paris, Louis Vuitton introduced the Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Collection to the press. This new line of leather products are defined as 'luxury with an edge'. The products in this collection would be fully in grained leather, alongside with gold hardware paired with a string of leather, and embossed with the Louis Vuitton Monogram, which was never done before!

The line of products includes...

Long wallets, ranging around 500 Euros... (Hey it's time to replace my 1 and a half year old wallet!)

Clutches which will retail around 800 Euros...

Oh God I just love this Navy Blue clutch. Something for the guys! I guess this is the perfect clutch for me as I need something not too big and at least something in leather!

Hobo bag, which is the Artsy MM which will come in around 1450 Euros...

Rectangular-ish bowling bag which will retail around 1100 Euros. Hey it's very affordable for a leather bag and it's from Louis Vuitton! This reminds me of the USD2000+ silvery bowling bag Britney had I think 2 years ago.

And of course, totes!!! I really like the colour above, but it's Navy Blue, which is known as "false black". Come on! If Navy Blue, give more blue to it! Don't make it look so black-ish =(

OFF-WHITE! Really sweet. I think if I ever purchase one of these totes, I'll opt for the off-white one.

This tote comes in 2 sizes which is the smaller one PM retailing around 1350 Euros and the bigger one MM at around 1700 Euros.


Oh btw, there are 5 colours for this collection which is Taupe (light brown), Bordeaux (dark brown), Blue (some awkward yet nice blue), Navy Blue (false black =.=), and Off-White.

And the best part is, this collection would be permanent! YAY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love it! I also love the making of video with the french model Camille Pourcheresse and Vanessa Traina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdDZxFtdBN8

Soon Jeremy said...

Anonymous : Glad you love-love-loved this post! And thx so much for sharing the video =D