Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Some Celeb Style :)

  • Expensive Style~
Ok I have a couple of things to blog, and so I'll do with this today.

Kim Kardashian, famous for carrying her Birkin almost everyday, and it never gets boring! Tyra Banks once said on an America's Next Top Model episode, "Never repeat a statement outfit.", but I believe this isn't a statement outfit and can be repeated! =D

A turtle neck t-shirt (can be replaced with round-neck t-shirt), a blazer (can be replaced with a jacket) and tight-fit pants with a pair of (I believe) a Christian Louboutin heels. Oh I love her necklace too.

Going somewhere Paris? Here's Paris (heading off to Paris?) with a blue leather biker jacket, blue low-cut top, skinny jeans and a pair of black boots. It never goes out of style! Oh and not to forget a HUGE Louis Vuitton Multicolore suitcase being carried into a Barbie's Bentley Continental GT. I can't see what's on her neck, but I know I saw a huge ring there!

So what's your favourite style? For me, one of my signature look is a blazer or a jacket with a t-shirt and fitting jeans. Oh, and a pair of lace-up shoes makes my day. =D

4 comments:

jfook said...

Louis Vuitton. Wooot!

Soon Jeremy said...

jfook : yeah and HUGE one. Plus it's a made-to-order one, which makes it even more expensive! D:

Xen ♥ said...

"my signature look is a blazer or a jacket with a t-shirt and fitting jeans" it sure it (: and it works for you!

Soon Jeremy said...

Xen Lee : Hey thanks! I'm sure you would have your own signature look too right? :D